Hot Deals on Cracker Barrel Cheese
Score a great deal on cheese sticks, blocks, and pairing boards from Cracker Barrel with a new sale at Safeway.
The 10 ct. cheese sticks and 8 oz cheese blocks and 2.9 oz pairing boards are on sale for $1.99 with this week’s pick 5 or more and save promotion through November 17th. This is a 65% savings on its own – but there’s more! Use ibotta cashback offers to save even more on the pairing boards and cheese blocks.
Choose from aged reserve white cheddar cheese block, extra sharp cheddar cheese block, or extra-sharp white or yellow cheddar cheese sticks.
Cracker Barrel Cheese Sale
- Cracker Barrel Cheese Sticks 10 ct. 7.5 oz. $1.99 when you participate in the pick 5 or more and save promotion, mix and match through 11/17
- Final Price = $1.99
Reg. $5.69, save 65%
- Cracker Barrel Chunk Cheese Blocks 8 oz. $1.99 when you participate in the pick 5 or more and save promotion, mix and match through 11/17
- Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.00 back on Cracker Barrel Cheese Blocks
- Final Price= $.99
Reg. $5.69, save 83%
- Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards 8 oz. $1.99 when you participate in the pick 5 or more and save promotion, mix and match through 11/17
- Submit ibotta cashback offer for $.75 back on Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards
- Final Price = $1.24
Reg. $2.99, save 59%
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*