General Mills Cereal Sale
Baking, snacking, or breakfast – whatever the occasion, Safeway and General Mills have you covered. Head over to Safeway and use your General Mills Cereal coupons – pay as low as $0.74 for Lucky Charms or just $1.49 for the other General Mills cereals after the sale and coupons. You’ll save up to 78%! This sale is valid 10/26 – 11/1.
General Mills Cereal Coupons and Sale
- Pick up one (1) General Mills Cereal (Cheerios, Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, and Trix) 10.7 to 13 oz. $1.99; valid 10/26 – 11/1.
- Print and use $0.50 off ONE BOX Lucky Charms cereal, 2 prints
- Or print and use $1.00 off TWO BOXES General Mills Big G cereals, 2 prints.
- Or clip and use $0.75/2 General Mills Cheerios Cereals coupon from SS 09-18-16, exp. 10/29/16
- Or clip and use $1.00/3 General Mills Big G Cereals coupon from SS 09-25-16, exp. 11/05/16
- Or clip and use $1/3 General Mills Big G Cereals Coupon from SS 10/23, expires 12/3
- Or submit the $1/2 Big G Cereals SavingStar rebate.
- Submit the $0.25/1 any brand cereal ibotta rebate.
- Plus, FREE Fandango movie certificate (up to $10) to see Trolls when you buy $12 worth of participating products in one transaction, valid 10/26 – 11/11.
- Final price = as low as $0.74 for Lucky Charms after the $0.50/1 coupon doubles to $1.00 and rebate, a savings of up to 78%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *