New Jimmy Dean Coupons and Sale
Get ready to make some stuffing with this great deal on Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage at Safeway. Homemade stuffing is the best! I like to use fresh cubed bread mixed with sausage, celery, onions, chestnuts and I add a little sweetness with raisins. So good! I’ll be sharing my classic Thanksgiving stuffing recipe next week, but in the meantime, be sure to take advantage of the sale on Jimmy Dean Sausage. The fresh sausage, as well as the pre-cooked varieties, are on sale for $3.99 through November 12th. Pair the sale with a couple of coupons and you can get sausage for just $2.99 a roll or pack.
Be sure to also take advantage of a hot sale on the Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Bowls. They are on sale for $2.50 through November 12th. Pair with a new coupon from last Sunday’s Retail Me Not insert for $.75 off 1 that will “double” automatically to $1.00 at Safeway and you can get each breakfast bowl for just $1.50.
Jimmy Dean Sausage Sales Details
- Jimmy Dean Sausage on sale for $3.99 through November 12th
- Clip and use $0.75/1 Jimmy Dean Product Coupon from RMN 10/27, exp. 11/24/19
- Or Print and use $1.00 off 2 Jimmy Dean Fresh Items Coupon
- Final Price = $2.99 – $3.49
- Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls (includes Delights) on sale for $2.50
- Clip and use $.75 off 1 Jimmy Dean Frozen Item Coupon from RMN 10/27, exp. 11/24
- Final Price = $1.50
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*