Halloween Candy Clearance – Save 70% at Safeway
There are some sweet savings on chocolate and candy right now. You can take part in the Halloween candy clearance – save 70% at Safeway through November 14th. Each store will offer a different variety, based on availability. Here are some scores available at my home store located in Boulder on Baseline off of Foothills Boulevard – Hershey’s and M&M’s for $1.50, Nestle for $1.20, and Brach’s as low as $0.60.
Halloween Candy Clearance
- Brach’s Autumn Mix $0.60 through 11/14
- Brach’s Milk Maid Caramels $1.05 through 11/14
- Hershey’s Minatures $1.50 through 11/14
- Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses $1.50 through 11/14
- M&M’s $1.50 through 11/14
- Nestle Baby Ruth $1.20 through 11/14
- Nestle Butterfinger $1.20 through 11/14
- Nestle Butterfinger Cups $1.20 through 11/14
- Nestle Crunch $1.20 through 11/14
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *