HOT Carefree Liners 60 ct. Deal at Safeway = as Low as $1.00 for Liners
Wow, what a deal we’ve got going on here! Even if you don’t use pantiliners, this is a wonderful item to donate to your local homeless or domestic violence shelters. When you shop at Safeway through January 28th, pick up 1 or 2 packages of Carefree Liners on sale for $3.50 each. Depending on the quantity you purchase, you’ll use 1 or 2 of the coupons listed below. That’s going to drop your price down to $2.50 after the coupons double to $1.00. Once you’ve paid, submit for the $1.50/1 Ibotta cash back offer. You’re looking at a final price of only $1.00 – save 75% after the HOT offer!
Carefree Liners 60 ct. Deal
- Pick up one (1) or two (2) Carefree Liners 60 ct. or less on sale for $3.50 each through 1/28
- Clip and use $1.00/1 Carefree Product, Any (Excludes 18, 20 & 22 Count Liners; Limit of 2 Identical Coupons Per Household Per Day) – SS 01-06-19, exp. 02/02/19
- Or print and use $0.50/1 Carefree product
- Pay $2.50 each
- Submit the $1.50/1 Carefree Liners – excludes Acti-Fresh & 18, 20, or 22 ct. Ibotta cash back offer, limit 5 per receipt
- Final price = as low as $1.00 each, save up to 75%!
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*