Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Sale and Coupon Stack
Kellogg’s Special K Cereals are on sale for $1.67 when you buy 3 participating Kellogg’s or General Mills products through December 4th. There is a new printable coupon for $.50 off 1 Special KCereal that will double to $1.00 at Safeway, bringing the final price to just $.67 a box! Then – submit an ibotta cash back offer for an additional $.35 cash back on each box of cereal (up to 5 boxes in one transaction) and you’ll pay just $.32 for one box, or $.98 for all 3 boxes!
- Kellogg’s Special K Cereal 10.5-18.7 oz. $1.67 when you buy 3, mix and match through 12/4
- Print and use $.50 off 1 Special K Cereal Coupon from Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Submit the $0.35/1 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Ibotta cash back offer, limit 5 per receipt
- Final Price = $.32 for one box, or $.98 each for all 3 after the printable coupon and 3 ibotta rebates
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran on sale for $1.67 when you buy 3, mix and match through 12/4
- Print and use $1.00 off 2 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal Coupon
- Final Price = $1.17
Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats are also included in the $1.67 mix and match sale – here’s the deal scenario for that:
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal on on sale for $1.67 when you buy 3, mix and match through 12/4
- Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts 12 ct. $1.67 when you buy 3, mix and match
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.*