Late July Potato Chips
The chip aisle continues to get revitalized with new and innovative products without GMO’s. Late July, the maker of tortilla chips has expanded into the potato chip category with the launch of its organic thin and crispy potato chips. The chips are available in three flavors including original sea salt, BBQ, and sea salt & vinegar.
Try the new potato chips for a great price with a new sale and coupon at Safeway. The chips are on sale for $1.99 through October 13th. Pair the sale with an ibotta cashback offer for $1.00 back on the organic potato chips and you can get up to 3 bags for just $.99 each.
Normally priced $3.79, you’ll save 74%!
The Late July Organic Tortilla Chips are also on sale for $1.99 and there is an ibotta cashback offer for $.75 back on Late July Classic and Multigrain Tortilla Chips. After the cashback, you’ll pay just $1.24 per bag.
Late July Potato Chips Coupon and Sale
- Late July Organic Potato Chips on sale for $1.99 through 10/13
- Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.00 back on Late July Organic Potato Chips (can be redeemed 3 times on one receipt)
- Final Price = $.99
- Late July Multigrain and Classic Tortilla Chips on sale for $1.99 through 10/13
- and Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.00 back on Late July Organic Potato Chips (can be redeemed 3 times on one receipt)
- Final Price = $1.24
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*