Pringles Scorchin’ Spicy Crisps
For the first time, Pringles is introducing a full collection of spicy crisps.
The new Pringles Scorchin’ lineup adds fiery heat to three Pringles originals — Cheddar, BBQ and Chili & Lime — bringing a spicy sensation to the flavors fans already know and love. We’ve only spotted the Chili and Lime flavor at Safeway at the moment – but its possible the other two flavors will be added to shelves soon!
Each bite is designed to test snackers’ limits, delivering bold flavor followed by a heat that builds over time. For an even bolder flavor experience, fans can add Scorchin’ crisps on their favorite Pringles stack to create the perfect spicy combination.
Try the new Pringles Scorchin’ Crisps for just $.64 a can at Safeway with a Just for U Digital Coupon and ibotta cashback offer. You can get up to 3 cans for $.64 each.
Bonus – This is a Monopoly Ticket Item, so you can get game pieces to play and win Monopoly at Safeway.
- Pringles Crisps 4.5-5.5 oz. on sale for $1.99 through April 20th
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon or clip from the ad for $0.99 Pringles Crisps,7Up 2 liters or Snapple Tea, limit 3
- and Submit the $0.35/1 Pringles Scorchin’ Ibotta cashback offer, limit 5
- Or submit the $0.25/1 Pringles Wavy Ibotta cashback offer, limit 5
- Final price = as low as $0.64
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*
2 thoughts on “NEW Pringles Scorchin’ Spicy Crisps – Try for Just $.64 a Can at Safeway”
The fine print on the digital coupon says this only works with Pringles Original and Pringles Wavy. Pringles Scorchin is a separate category. And that is the way it worked at checkout for me today — coupon did NOT cover the Scorchin varieties.
Hey Arthur – I don’t think that is correct because the coupon is tied to the Scorchin variety on Safeway.com when I look up the coupon details. I added a screenshot to the post above showing that the coupon is coded for the chili lime spicy flavor.