Safeway Anniversary Sale Ad + Coupons, Valid August 8th – 14th
The Safeway Anniversary Sale is going on one more week and there are AMAZING new sales in Safeway Weekly Ad. Just in time for Back to School, stock up on your favorite General Mills, Yoplait, Nature Valley and Pillsbury Products with a hot new sale and coupons! Get Betty Crocker Cake Mixes, Frosting and Fruit Snacks and Progresso Soups for just $.60 each with a new sale and digital coupon. Save on soda, juices, chips, coffee, lunch meat, ice cream and more! The Anniversary sale is HOT HOT HOT!
Here are the highlights of the top deals this week:
- USDA Choice Beef T-Bone Steaks just $5.47/lb
- 93% Lean Ground Beef on sale for $3.97/lb for 3 lbs or more.
- Sanderson Farms Chicken Breasts – BOGO Free
- Red, Black or Green Grapes – $.89/lb.
- Challenge Butter – $1.50 with digital coupon Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- General Mills Cereals, Nature Valley Granola Bars and Pillsbury Toaster Pastries Just $1.25 with Digital Coupon
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Frosting, Fruit Snacks and Progresso Soups Just $.60 each
Also, make sure to check out the new August Big Book of Savings here. It ends Sunday, August 26th. Plus, check out all the newest Catalina offers for the month of August here. New coupons are headed our way on Sunday, August 12th – check out what savings are in store here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*