Whole Earth Sweetener for as Low as $.24 at Safeway
Looking for an alternative to sugar? Here’s a sweet deal to check out while you shop at Safeway February 13th – 19th. Stroll down the baking aisle and grab a box of Whole Earth Sweetener for $2.99. Once you get to the register, you’ll use your $2/1 coupon from the January 6th RetailMeNot insert to bring your price down to $.99. After paying, submit the $0.75/1 Ibotta cash back offer that can be redeemed 5 times on one receipt. You’ll end up paying just $.24 after this awesome deal. That means a savings of up to 94%!
Whole Earth Sweetener is made with stevia and monk leaf, so it’s a natural sweetener.
Whole Earth Sweetener Deal
- Pick up one (1) Whole Earth Sweetener Co. 0 Calorie Sweetener 40 ct. on sale for $2.99 valid 2/13 – 2/19, Monopoly Bonus Ticket Item
- Pick up one (1) $2.00/1 Whole Earth Sweetener Co. Product, Any – RMN 01-06-19, exp. 03/03/19
- Pay $.99
- Submit the $0.75/1 Whole Earth Sweetener Ibotta cash back offer (may be redeemed 5 times on one receipt)
- Final price = as low as $.24, save up to 94%!
If you are new to the free ibotta cash back app, read all about it and download it today as you can earn an extra $10 cash back when you redeem your first offer.
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*