Albertsons and Safeway Seafood Sale – Friday Through Sunday
Shrimp scampi, lobster bisque, grilled salmon, and so many amazing dishes – yum! Are you craving seafood? Score some awesome deals this weekend. Head over and check out the Albertsons and Safeway seafood sale – Friday Through Sunday.
Which deals are making your list?
Alberstons and Safeway Seafood Sale
- Extra Large Raw Shrimp 26 to 30 ct. $5.99
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets 5 oz., sold individually $3.99
- Fresh Steelhead Trout Portions 5 oz., sold individually$3.99
- Large Cooked Shrimp 31 to 40 ct. $6.99
- Medium Raw Shrimp 41 to 50 ct., 12 oz. frozen $2.99
- Swordfish Steak Portions 5 oz., sold individually $3.99
- Wild Raw Lobster Tails 4 to 5 oz. previously frozen $5.99
- Wild Tuna Portions 5 oz., sold individually $3.99
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *