BBQ Chicken Nachos
With March Madness coming to an end this weekend with the final four tournament, here is a perfect recipe to pull together in a jiffy using ingredients on sale at Safeway. Whether you are rooting for North Carolina, Gonzaga, South Carolina or Oregon, this recipe is perfect to feed a crowd and watch the games! Simply put the chicken breasts in the crock pot for about 3-4 hours and then shred the chicken ahead of time so that you can pull this together quickly just before the games!
Save on boneless, skinless chicken breasts at just $1.49/lb., Lucerne Monterey Jack Cheese 2 lb. bags on sale for just $.15/oz – $4.99 per bag, and you have a choice between O Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips or Tostitos Simply Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips on sale for $2.50.
BBQ Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a flat baking sheet lined with parchment paper, scatter chips. In a small bowl, mix shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce.
3. Layer on top of the chips: chicken, bell pepper, sweet corn kernels and green chilies. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Put in the oven just until the cheese is bubbly and slightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Devour and enjoy.
Thanks to our friends at Safeway for letting us share this great recipe with you.
We are giving away $300 in Safeway Gift Cards this month! Enter the giveaway here.
Super Safeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *