Best Foods Mayonnaise For as Low as $1.49 or Hellmann’s for $1.99
Save BIG on mayonnaise this week at Safeway! Whip up some horseradish sauce for roast, slather some on a sandwich, put it on your hair (shower cap over the top) to help with dryness, and so much more. This week you can take home Best Foods Mayonnaise for as low as $1.49 or Hellmann’s for $1.99 after the sale price, coupon, and a rebate. You’re looking at saving up to 70% on a pantry staple! The sale is valid through November 23rd.
Hellmann’s & Best Foods Mayonnaise Deals
- Pick up one (1) Best Foods or Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise 20-30 oz. $2.99
- Clip and use $0.50/1 Best Foods or Hellmann’s Includes Jar, 30 oz Only; Squeeze, 20 oz Only; Organic, 15 – 24 oz Only; or Vegan, 24 oz Only; Maximum of 2 Identical Coupons Per Household Per Day) – RP 11-12-17, exp 11/26/17.
- Clip and use $0.50/1 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Jar (30 Oz.), Squeeze (20 Oz.), Organic (15-24 Oz.) Or Vegan (24 Oz.) (Maximum of 2 Identical Coupons Allowed in Same Shopping Trip; No Cash Back) – RP 11-12-17, exp. 11/26/17.
- Or download the $0.25/1 Just for U digital coupon.
- Pay $1.99 after the insert coupons.
- Submit the $0.50/1 Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Jar – 30 oz. or larger ibotta rebate, limit 5 per receipt.
- Or submit the $0.50/1 Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Squeeze – 20 oz. or larger ibotta rebate, limit 5 per receipt.
- Final price = as low as $1.49 for Best Foods or $1.99 for Hellmann’s, a savings of up to 70%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *