Campbell’s Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
If you use a lot of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soups in your recipes, then you will LOVE this hot deal on Campbell’s Cream of Chicken and Mushroom soups at Safeway! As part of the 3 day sale starting this Friday 11/11, they will be on sale for $.50 each. There are several coupons available to bring the price down even further! If you use $1.25 off 5 coupon – it makes each can just $.25. With the insert coupon for $.40/4, your total is just $.30 each can. There is also a Mobisave Rebate for $.10 cash back on 1 can, which will make one can of soup just $.20, or all 4 just $.27 each. This is a great price!
I use the cream soups when I’m making chicken pot pies in the crockpot! It makes everything creamy and binds the dish together.
Campbell’s Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup 10.5 oz. on sale for $0.50 11/11 – 11/13 (limit 4)
- Print and use $1.25 off any 5 Campbell’s Condensed Soups
- Or print and use $0.75/5 Campbell’s Condensed Soups
- Or clip and use $0.40/4 Campbell’s Condensed Soups, Any – SS 11-06-16, exp. 01/01/17
- Or clip and use $0.40/4 Campbell’s Condensed Soups, Any – SS 10-02-16, exp. 11/27/16
- Or clip and use $1.00/6 Campbell’s Condensed Chicken Noodle, Tomato Or Cream of Mushroom Soup, Any – SS 09-11-16, exp. 11/05/16
- Or download the $1.25/5 Campbell’s Condensed Soups Just for U digital coupon
- Submit the $0.10/1 any soup mobiSave rebate
- Final price = as low as $0.27
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *