Challenge Cream Cheese for as Low as $0.75
Cream cheese lovers, rejoice! We’ve got a stellar opportunity to save some serious cash. Head over to Safeway through July 1st and pick up a Challenge Cream Cheese on sale for $2.00. You’ll then use the $0.75/1 printable coupon at the register (will double to $1.00). After you’ve paid, submit your receipt for the $0.25/1 Ibotta cash back offer. This brings your final price down to as low as $0.75. That’s a cool savings of 75%!
Challenge Cream Cheese Deal
- Pick up one (1) Challenge Cream Cheese – 8 oz. brick or tub on sale for $2.00 through 7/1
- Print and use $0.75/1 Challenge Cream Cheese
- Pay $1.00.
- Submit the $0.25/1 Challenge Cream Cheese – 8 oz. only Ibotta cash back offer
- Final price = as low as $0.75, save up to 75%!
Are you new to cash back apps? Sign up for Ibotta here. Click here to find out more details on other great rebate apps.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*