Chips Ahoy Thins Coupon & Sale = $0.88
Looking for a crispy, sweet dessert or snack? Here’s an option that will curb your sweet tooth. Shop at Safeway through October 30th and pick up select Nabisco products on sale for $1.88 when you participate in the Pick 5 (or More) and Save Sale. When you purchase a Chips Ahoy Thins, use the $0.55/1 coupon (doubles to $1.00) at the register for a final price of $0.88. You’ll save up to 75% on cookies!
Chips Ahoy Thins Coupon & Sale
- Pick up one (1) Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies 7-13 oz. on sale for $1.88 each when you buy 5 or more, mix and match through 10/30
- Clip and use $0.55/1 Chips Ahoy! Thins Cookies, Any 7 Oz. Or Larger Package – SS 09-16-18, exp. 10/27/18
- Final price = as low as $0.88, save up to 75%!
Plus, score other HOT Nabisco offers this week:
- Nabisco Premium Oyster and Soup Crackers 9 oz. $1.88 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
- Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers 11-16 oz. $1.88 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
- Nabisco Ritz Crackers 6-13.7 oz. $1.88 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
- Nabisco Ritz Crisp & Thins Potato and Wheat Chips 7.1 oz. $1.88 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
- Nabisco Ritz Toasted 8-8.1 oz. $1.88 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
- Nabisco Single Serve Cookies or Crackers 12-15 packs $2.99 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*