Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! Deal – Pay as Low as $0.74, Save Up To 81%
Have you had a chance to try Crystal Farms newest product? It looks awesome! Being someone with blood sugar issues (hyperglycemia), it’s imperative that I get a lot of protein each day. Often times, many of the protein snacks will contain a lot of sugary items (i.e. dried fruit, chocolate). This is straight up protein, fabulous! Head over to Safeway where you’ll take part in the Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! deal – pay as low as $0.74, save up to 81%! Please note, this is a clearance price, meaning you’ll want to verify the price. These tags were found at the Boulder Safeway on Baseline and Foothills Blvd., hopefully it will also be available in your neck of the woods. The price is valid through October 17th.
Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! Deal
- Pick up one (1) Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! – 3.75 oz. on clearance for $1.99 through 10/17
- Complete two separate transactions with one (1) Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! products for the best final price.
- Pay $1.99.
- Submit the $1/1 Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! ibotta rebate, limit 3 per receipt.
- Crystal Farms Ready Egg Go! ibotta bonus: redeem the rebate on two separate transactions you’ll receive $0.50.
- Final price = as low as $0.74 after the 2 transactions, rebates, and bonus – a savings of up to 81%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *