Dannon OIKOS Greek Yogurt Just $0.24 After Case Sale & Coupons
We are off and running on this Monday morning. Time to get a good breakfast and start the day. Dannon OIKOS Greek Yogurt is included in the stock up sale for only $0.49 each when you mix & match a full case of 12. We also have a two different insert coupons that will take $1.00 off of 5 so when you use two of those, plus a $1/2 Just For U coupon you can bring your cost down to only $0.24 a cup! That’s a savings of 84% off of the original price of $1.49! Plus, these are a Monopoly ticket generator, so you’ll be able to get extra game markers to help you win great prizes. See how to play Monopoly at Safeway here.
Dannon OIKOS Greek Yogurt Sale and Coupon Deal
- Buy (12) Dannon OIKOS Greek Yogurt, mix and match select 5.3 oz varieties including at least two (2) Oikos Protein Crunch, priced at $0.49 each (3/7 – 3/13); Monopoly ticket item
- Load $1/2 Dannon Oikos Protein Crunch Just For U digital coupon; 5 oz, any variety
- Clip and use (2) $1/5 Dannon Oikos Single Serve Cups or Drinks Coupon from 2/4 SS, exp. 3/17/18
- OR clip and use two (2) $1.00/5 Dannon Light & Fit Greek with Zero Artificial Sweeteners Single Serve Cups Or Drinks Coupon from– SS 02-04-18, exp. 03/17/18
- Final Price = $2.88 or $0.24 each! Savings of 89%!
There is a 2 case limit so, if you have four (4) of the $1.00/5 coupons and use the $1/2 Just For U coupon, you can get 24 single cups and pay $6.76 or $0.28 each!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*