Duracell 8 Packs AAA &/or AA for as Low as $2.50 (Reg. $8.49)
Wow, oh wow, have we got a sizzlin’ HOT deal on batteries that runs August 15th – 21st at Safeway! For the lowest possible price, you’ll want to check out this scenario. Pick up 2 packages of Duracell Batteries AA or AAA 8 packs on sale for $7.50 each (equates to $15.00). Clip and use two (2) $1/1 coupons located in the August 5th SmartSource. Upon checking out, you’ll receive a $5.00 Catalina coupon good on your next Safeway purchase. After you’ve paid, submit for the $1.50/1 Duracell Batteries AA or AAA Coppertop 8 ct. Ibotta cash back offer (redeem 2). This will bring your final price down to only $2.50 per package. You’re looking at saving $5.99 each – that’s 71%!
HOT Duracell 8 Packs Deal
- Duracell Batteries AA or AAA 8 ct. $7.50, valid 8/15 – 8/21
- Clip and use $1.00/1 Duracell Coppertop AA/AAA 8-Pack, C/D 4-Pack, 9V 2-Pack Or Larger (Limit of 2 Identical Coupons in Same Shopping Trip; No Cash Back) – SS 08-05-18, exp. 09/01/18
- Pay $6.50
- Submit the $1.50/1 Duracell Batteries AA or AAA Coppertop varieties – 8 ct. pack only Ibotta cash back offer, limit 5 per receipt
- Pay $5.00
- Plus, there’s a Duracell Batteries Catalina coupon valid through 9/2
- Buy $15 in Duracell Batteries and receive a $5.00 Catalina coupon good on your next Safeway purchase
- Final price = as low as $2.50 each when you buy 2
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*