FREE Chobani Yogurt at Safeway – Up to a $1.20 MONEYMAKER
There’s a STELLAR offer available courtesy of Chobani Yogurt, ibotta, & Safeway. While you’re shopping for your haul, grab a cup of Chobani Greek Yogurt on sale for $0.99 each when you participate in the Pick 5 or More & Save Sale (mix & match items) through March 6th. You’ll use your FREE Chobani insert coupon at the register to take it home without spending a dime! But wait, there’s more. Once you get home, submit the $1.20/1 Chobani Greek Yogurt ibotta rebate. That’s an AMAZING savings of well over 100%! You can actually pick up two yogurts for FREE or combine the rebate and insert coupon for the MONEYMAKER, whichever you’d prefer.
Chobani Yogurt Deal
- Pick up one (1) cup of Chobani Flip or Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. $0.99 with the Pick 5 or More & Save Sale (mix & match) through 3/6. Monopoly Ticket Item.
- Clip and use FREE Chobani Flip 5.3 Oz. Yogurt Snack, Chobani 5.3 Oz. Greek Yogurt, Chobani 10 Oz. Greek Yogurt Drink Or Chobani Smooth 2-Pack (2-5.3 Oz.) (Void in LA and NJ) – up to $2.19 – SS 02-11-18, exp. 03/04/18.
- Or clip and use $1.00/2 Chobani Greek Yogurt Products, Any 5.3 Oz Cup Or 10 Oz Drink – SS 01-07-18, exp. 03/07/18 – not valid in CO per dairy laws.
- Pay $0.00 after you use the insert coupon for a FREE yogurt (make sure to pick up Greek to score the MONEYMAKER).
- Submit the $1.20/1 Chobani Greek Yogurt ibotta rebate.
- Final price = up to a $1.20 MONEYMAKER, save over 100%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*