Fruits and Veggies on Sale for $1.00 (or Less)
Shout of to my fellow couponing buddies living healthy lives while saving money in the process, woop! The NEW Safeway ad offers several fruits and veggies on sale for $1.00 (or less). We’re looking at 2 pounds of carrots for $0.99, $0.99 lb. for winter squash, $0.98 lb. for grapes, apples for $0.99 lb., and more. These sale prices are valid November 8th – 14th.
Fruits and Veggies on Sale
- English Cucumber $0.99
- Fresh Leaf Lettuce Romaine, Green or Red $0.99
- Fresh Red Bell Pepper $0.99
- Fresh Winter Squash, Acorn, Spaghetti, or Butternut $0.99 per lb.
- Gala Apples $0.99 per lb.
- Hass Avocados medium $0.98
- Red Delicious Apples $0.99 per lb.
- Seedless Grapes red or green $0.98 per lb.
- Signature Farms Carrots 2 lb bag $0.99
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *