Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs
Grilling season is back! We love to grill and during the spring and summer months prepare most of our food outside over the open flame. Not only is it easier to clean up, there is just something about grilled food that makes it taste better.
Take advantage of the hot deal on Italian sausage and peppers at Safeway this week to make some delicious kabobs that you can grill for your family. The nice thing about using Italian sausage is that it is incredibly flavorful and doesn’t need a marinade. Simply brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to make a delicious dinner on a budget!
The 16 oz packages of Signature Farms Italian Sausage are on sale for $2.99 through May 28th. Pair the sale with a new digital coupon for $1.00 off 1 Signature Farms Dinner Sausage and you’ll get one pack for just $1.99! Red, yellow, green and orange bell peppers are on sale for just $.87 each!
That’s a smokin’ hot deal and you’ll save 56%.
- Signature Farms Italian Sausage 16 oz on sale for $2.99 through May 28th
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.00 off 1 Signature Farms Dinner Sausage valid through 5/26
- Final Price = $1.99
Safeway brand Italian Sausage is on sale for just $2.99 a package and red, yellow and orange bell peppers are just $1.00. Green bell peppers are just $.89 each. The Pompeain Extra Virgin Olive Oil is $3.99 with coupon. See more meal inspirations based on sales at Safeway here.
Grilled Italian Sausage and Peppers Kabobs Recipe
1. If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water while prepping sausage and vegetables. Heat grill to medium (375º-425º). Assemble skewers by alternating pieces of sausage and vegetables. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place skewers on grill for 8 minutes. Flip and grill for additional 8 minutes, or until sausage has reached an internal temperature of 160º.
Watch a video of how to assemble and prepare these delicious Italian Sausage kabobs courtesy of our friends at Safeway.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *