Old Spice Body Wash and Deodorant Sale at Safeway
Did you know the age for boys to start wearing deodorant is as low as 11 years old, so tells me my Old Spice loving son. Score a great deal on Old Spice Deodorant and Body Wash at Safeway when you purchase 3 participating P&G items that are part of the new Buy 3, Save $3 promotion through October 3rd.
You’ll find these items on sale for $3.99 each and when you pair with an insert or digital coupon, you’ll pay even less – just $2.99 for the body wash and $2.49 for the deodorant after the deals Normally $5.99 each, this is a savings of 58% and the perfect time to stock up on Old Spice products for the men (or boys) in your family!
- Old Spice Body Wash 16-22 oz. $3.99 when you buy 3, mix and match
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.00 off 1 Old Spice Body Wash or Bar Soap
- or Clip and use $1.00/1 Old Spice Body Wash Or Bar Soap, Any (Excludes Trial/Travel Size; Limit of 2 Identical Coupons Per Household Per Day; No Cash Back) – PG 09-30-18, exp. 10/13/18
- Final price = as low as $2.99
- Old Spice Deodorant 2.6-3 oz. $3.99 when you buy 3, mix and match
- Clip and use $3.00/2 Old Spice Red Collection, Fresh Collection Or Hardest Working Collection Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant, Any (Excludes Trial/Travel Size; Limit of 2 Identical Coupons Per Household Per Day; No Cash Back) – PG 09-30-18, exp. 10/13/18
- or load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.00 off 1 Old Spice Deodorant
- Final price = as low as $2.49
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *