HOT Pebbles Coupon Deal = as Low as $0.04 at Safeway (Save 99%)
Talk about one heck of a deal we’ve got going on here, wow! Whether you have kiddos or love to donate, here’s an offer that will save you some serious change. Head over and shop at Safeway grocery stores March 27th – April 2nd and pick up a box of Post Pebbles Cereal on sale for $1.69 each when you participate in the Pick 5 (or More) & Save sale. Before you shop, download the $1/1 Pebbles Cereal Just for U digital coupon and then use your Safeway card at the register. This drops your price down to $0.69 – already a stellar saving. However, the deal doesn’t stop here. After you’ve paid, submit for the $0.65/1 Ibotta cash back offer. You’ll end up scoring the box for as low as $0.04 after the deal. That’s going to save you a whopping 99%!
Pebbles Coupon Deal
- Pick up one (1) Post Pebbles Cereal 11-14.75 on sale for $1.69 when you participate in the Pick 5 (or More) & Save sale valid March 27th – April 2nd, mix & match; Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
- Download the $1/1 Pebbles Cereal Just for U digital coupon
- Pay $0.69
- Submit the $0.65/1 Post Fruity Pebbles Ibotta cash back offer
- Or, if included, submit the $0.65/1 Post Cocoa Pebbles Ibotta cash back offer
- Or, if included, submit the $0.65/1 Post Peanut Butter & Cocoa Ibotta cash back offer
- Final price = as low as $0.04, save up to 99% on cereal!
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*