Huggies Catalina at Safeway
Reminder! There is a Huggies Catalina offer generating at Safeway right now through April 15th. Purchase $25 on Huggies Diapers, Wipes, or Pull-ups Training Pants or Goodnites Underwear and get a $5.00 Catalina coupon back that you can spend on a future trip at Safeway. The best way to maximize this Catalina is by stacking it with manufacturer coupons and the $5.00 baby days instant savings promotion at Safeway when you spend $40 in the baby aisle. When you stack all the offers, you’ll bring your cost per diaper down to just $.10 per diaper (based on size 1 package), which is a stock up price! If you are a new parent, you’ll be buying a lot of diapers, so be sure to read our post on 6 ways to save on diapers and baby expenses to help you save on this expense!
Best Huggies Diapers Deal Scenario:
- Buy 4 Huggies Snug & Dry Jumbo Packs ($7.99 each) and 1 Huggies Little Snugglers Jumbo Pack of Diapers ($9.99 each) through April 3rd ($41.95 total)
- Use 5 $2.00 off Huggies Coupons
- Print and use 2 $2.00 off 1 Huggies Diapers Coupon (2 prints possible)
- and clip and use 2 $2.00 off 1 Huggies Diapers Coupon from3/25 SS, exp. 4/21
- and print 1 $2.00 off Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers Coupon
- Get $5 Baby Days Instant Savings from Safeway for Spending $40
- Total = $26.95
- Get $5 Catalina Coupon good on your next purchase, which is like paying $21.95 for packs of diapers or $4.39 per pack which is just $.10 per diaper
If you were to buy these same 5 packs without the coupons, sale and catalina, you would pay $54.95 – so you are saving $33, or 60% on diapers with this deal!
Please note – While there is a $2.00 digital coupon available on Just for U, if you load it, it will reduce your total spend to $39.95, which will not allow you to qualify for the extra $5 instant savings from Safeway, so if you’ve already loaded it, then pick up something else in the baby aisle like some baby food for $1.00 to get to $40 in baby expenses for the extra $5.00 to kick in.
You can mix and match this deal with Pull-Ups as well.
See all the printable baby coupons available for extra savings at Safeway here:
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*