InnovAsian Entrees $1.75 with Coupon
InnovAsian Cuisine has launched new single serve entree bowls. All the flavor you crave from your favorite Asian dishes, sized just right for YOU to enjoy. Don’t sacrifice taste and quality when you’re at work or on the go. Try all of our their new single serve options including Orange Chicken, General Tso’s Chicken, Sizzling Garlic Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, Teriyaki Chicken, Beef with Broccoli, or a Chicken Noodle Bowl.
Safeway has InnovAsian Entrees on sale for $3.00 through 11/6. Pair the sale with a new $1/1 InnovAsian Item insert coupon, the price will lower to $2 instead of $3. There is an even better coupon to use when you buy 2, you will use $2.50/2 InnovAsian Item printable coupon that will bring the price to $3.50 for both or $1.75 each. Such a great deal. These are regularly $3.99 each, but with the $2.50/2 coupon you are saving 56%! Now is a great time to try these new entrees.
- InnovAsian 9 oz on sale for $3.00 each through 11/6
- Print and use $1.00 off 1 InnovAsian Meal Coupon
- or print and use $2.50 off 2 InnovAsian Cuisine Items 40 oz or less Coupon
- Clip and use $1/1 InnovAsian Item in SS 10/28/18, exp 12/31/18
- or clip and use $2.50/2 InnovAsian Items in SS 10/28/18, exp 12-31-18
- Final price = $1.75 each when you buy 2 with $2.50 off 2 coupon
We are giving away $400 in Safeway Gift Cards on November 7th. Enter to win here.
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
Super Safeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *