Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage for as Low as $1.79 at Safeway After Deal
Scoop up breakfast meats this week and you’ll save at Safeway. Head over and shop through January 29th and take home Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage or Bacon on sale for $3.49. Then use the $0.55/1 coupon located in the January 6th SmartSource insert. You’ll pay $2.94. If you pick up a full cooked sausage, then you’ll qualify for the $0.70/1 Ibotta cash back offer. You’ll pay as low as $1.79 after the deal, a savings of 64%!
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage
- Pick up one (1) Jimmy Dean Premium Smoked Bacon or Breakfast Sausage 9.6-16 oz. on sale for $3.49 1/23 through 1/29
- Clip and use $0.55/1 Jimmy Dean Item, Any (Limit One Coupon Per Transaction) – RMN 01-06-19, exp. 02/03/19
- Submit the $0.70/1 Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Links & Patties, Turkey & Pork varieties Ibotta cash back offer, limit 5 per receipt
- Final price = as low as $1.79 for sausage or $2.94 for bacon, save up to 64%!
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*