Jimmy Dean Coupon, Save 50% on Sausage
What’s for breakfast in your neck of the woods? Jimmy Dean’s here to help you save a little dough. Head over to Safeway and use your Jimmy Dean coupon, save 50% on sausage after the deal. You’ll pay $2.99 after the sale price and coupon!
- Pick up one (1) Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage 9.6 – 16 oz. on sale for $3.99 through 8/2.
- Print and use Save $.75 on any one (1) Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Refrigerated Product
- Or clip and use $0.55/1 Jimmy Dean Breakfast Product, exp. 8/7/16 (RP 07/10/16) [Excludes single serve sandwiches]
- Or submit the $0.75/2 Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage Rolls Shopmium rebate.
Final Price = $2.99 after coupon doubles to $1.00, a savings of 50%!
Have you entered for your chance to WIN 1 of 4 $50.00 gift cards to Safeway? The contest runs July 25th – August 2nd at 10 pm MDT and winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 3rd. Click here to find out more and enter the drawing.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *