Kellogg’s Cereals Just $1.33 With Coupon at Safeway
Snag a quick and easy breakfast option that won’t have you slaving away in the kitchen. Kellogg’s Cereal, Nutri-Grain Bars, Pop-Tarts, and Rice Krispies Treats are on sale for $1.67 each when you buy 3 or 6 items at Safeway through June 18th. You can mix & match these items, which is nice as variety is the spice of life.
For the lowest price on cereal, here’s the scoop. You’ll pick up 3 or 6 boxes of Kellogg’s Cereals and use either the $2/4 (when you buy 6) or the $1/3 coupons below to pay just $1.33 for Kellogg’s Cereals.
Kellogg’s Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, & Frosted Flakes Deals
- Kellogg’s Cereal 10-13.2 oz. (pictured Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, & Frosted Flakes) $1.67 when you buy in increments of 3 through June 18th, mix and match; limit 6
- Download the $2/4 Kellogg’s Cereals Just for U digital coupon
- Or clip and use $1/3 Kellogg’s Cereals, exp. 6/30/19 (RMN 05/19/19) [8.4-oz.+; Limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip; no cash back]
- Final price = $1.33 each
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars 6 ct. $1.67 when you buy 3, mix and match through June 18th
- Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts on sale for $1.67 each when you buy 3, mix and match through June 18th
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats 6 ct. on sale for $1.67 each when you buy 3, mix and match through June 18th
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*