Kellogg’s Eggo Nutri-Grain Recall – 25 States Impacted
There’s a Kellogg’s Eggo Nutri-Grain recall – 25 states impacted! It appears as though the Eggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles could potentially be contaminated with Listeria Monocytogenes. According to the FDA, Listeria potentially can cause
“fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.”
Recalled Product Details
- Kellogg’s Eggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles – 10 ct., 12.3 oz.
- UPC Code – 3800040370
- Best if used by November 21, 2017 or November 22, 2017
- Product images – www.Kelloggs.com/eggorecall
- Impacted states include: CO, CT, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, VT, WI, and WY.
If you have this product, please discard it and contact Kellogg’s for a full refund, either on their website https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/contact-us.html or via phone at 1-800-962-1413 Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *