Kerr & Ball Canning Sale – as Low as $0.50 for Lids & $5.49 for 12 Jars
Wow, what a HOT deal we’ve got headed our way beginning tomorrow, June 13th! Shop at Safeway between June 13th – 19th and pick up 2 Ball or Kerr Canning Jars on sale for $9.99. Then use 2 of the $2/1 coupons listed below to drop your price down to $7.99. If you select Ball Jars, submit for the $5/2 Ibotta cash back offer (exp. 6/14 at 5:48 PM). You’ll pay as low as $5.49 each. Also, grab 2 packages of 12 Ball or Kerr Lids with Bands on sale for $2.50. Then use the $2/2 coupon located in the May 20th SmartSource. Finally, submit for the $1/1 Ball or Kerr Lids with Bands Ibotta cash back offer (exp. 6/14 at 5:48 PM). You’ll pay as low as $0.50. Talk about great savings!
Kerr & Ball Canning Deals
- Ball or Kerr Canning Jars 12 ct. $9.99
- Print and use $2.00 OFF on any ONE (1) 12 pack case of Ball® or Kerr® Jars
- Or download the $2/1 12 pk. case of Ball or Kerr Jars Just for U digital coupon
- Or clip and use $2.00/1 Ball Or Kerr Jars, Any 12 Pack Case (DND) – SS 05-20-18, exp. 06/30/18
- Submit the $5/2 Ball Jars 12 pk. 8 – 32 oz. Ibotta cash back offer
- Final price = as low as $5.49 for Ball or $7.99 for Kerr
- Ball or Kerr Canning Lids 12 ct. $2.50
- Clip and use $2.00/2 Ball Or Kerr Lids with Bands, Any (DND) – SS 05-20-18, exp. 06/30/18
- Submit the $1/1 Ball or Kerr Lids and Bands – 12 pk. only Ibotta cash back offer
- Final price = as low as $0.50
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*