Lindsay Olives $.88 When You Buy 5, Mix and Match
The best Thanksgiving memory for me as a child is finding the olive bowl and picking out 10 of them, placing them on each finger tip and waving to all my cousins. Olives have never tasted the same unless I did it that way. Time for me to relive my childhood memory. Safeway has Lindsay Olives on sale for $.88 with the Buy 5 and save promotion, mix and match that ends 10/16. Regularly priced as $2.49, so you’ll save 64% after the deal.
If you sign up for the Lindsay newsletter on their website, you can get a coupon for $1.00 off 2 Lindsay products (new users only), which would make the final price just $.68 each when you buy 5.
- Lindsay Olives 5.5 -6 oz On Sale for $.88 each when you Buy 5, mix and match through 10/16
- Buy 5
- Final price = $.88
Also there is an Ibotta deal that makes this deal a lot better!
- Lindsay Olives 5.5 -6 oz On Sale for $.88 when you Buy 5, mix and match through 10/16
- Buy 5
- Submit receipt to Ibotta for $.25 back when you buy 2.
- Final price = $3.90 or $.78 a can.
If you combine the newsletter coupon and the ibotta rebate, you can get 5 cans of olives for just $.63 each.
See the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*