HOT $3.00 off Motrin IB Coupon
Take away the pain with a hot deal on Motrin Ibuprofen Liquid Gels, just $1.99 with a new coupon at Safeway. There is a HOT new $3.00 off 1 Bengay or Motrin Adult Product Coupon that you can use on any size product (excluding trial). The Motrin 20 ct. Liquid Gels are $4.99 everyday and when you pair with the coupon, you can get the 20 ct. box for just $1.99. Print the coupon quickly as it may disappear quickly because of it’s value!
While you can get the 20 ct. pack for just $1.99 – this works out to $.09 per capsule.
The best value is on the 100 ct. tablets which are just $4.59 after the sale and coupon, which is just $.05 per tablet. If you are a big user of ibuprofen or have many members in your family, I would definitely go for the bigger box to get more for your money at a lower unit price!
You can also use this coupon on Bengay – see the deal details here.
- Motrin Liquid Gels 20 ct. $4.99 at Safeway
- Motrin 50 ct. tablets $6.99 everyday
There are some varieties of Motrin on sale through June 24th. See the sale details below.
- Motrin PM 80 ct. caplets on sale for 20% off or $9.59 through June 24th
- Motrin Ibuprofen Tablets 100 ct. on sale for 20% off or $7.59 through June 24th
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*