Don’t put the grill away yet. While snow is on the ground now – it will be 80 degrees again by the weekend! It’s the perfect time to grill some brats and watch some football on TV!
Beer and brats have always gone well together. Now you can get the satisfying taste of both in a single bite. Coleman Natural pork plus real Budweiser taste makes for a brat you can believe in.
- No antibiotics
- No hormones or steroids
- All vegetarian feed
- Made with all-natural ingredients
The classic brats are made with Pork Raised Without Antibiotics and Budweiser Beer. See the complete ingredients here:
American Lager Beer (Water, Barley Malt, Rice, Hops). It contains 2% or less of Vinegar, Salt, Honey, Seasoning (Onion Powder, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Ginger, Lemon Peel), Cultured Celery Powder, Budweiser Lager Flavor (Arabic Gum, Budweiser® Lager Beer, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavor). In a Natural Pork Casing.
Coleman Natural Beer Brats Coupon and Sale Details
- Coleman Natural Budweiser Beer Bratwursts 12-oz. on sale for $4.99 through September 22nd
- Submit the $1.75/1 Coleman Natural Budweiser BBQ Products Ibotta cashback offer (may be redeemed 5 times on one receipt)
- Final price = as low as $3.24
Reg. $6.49 each, you’ll save $4.74 per package, which is a 73% savings.
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*