NEW Kellogg’s Special K Protein Honey Almond Cereal for $0.99 at Safeway
Have you had a chance to try Special K’s newest product? Here’s an opportunity to do so on the cheap. Shop at Safeway grocery stores through April 9th and take part in the Pick 5 (or More) & Save sale. Pick up a box or 2 of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal for $1.99 each after the sale price. There are two different ways to go about scoring the cereal for a final price of $0.99. The first option, grab a box of the NEW Kellogg’s Special K Protein Honey Almond Cereal and use the $0.50/1 printable coupon (doubles to $1). Alternatively, you can purchase 2 boxes of cereal and then use the $1/2 printable coupon. After you’ve paid, submit for the $1/2 Ibotta cash back offer. You’re looking at saving 77% on up to 3 boxes of cereal!
Kellogg’s Special K Protein Honey Almond & Other Flavors on Sale
- Pick up one (1) – three (3) boxes of Kellogg’s Special K Cereal 10.5-13.1 oz. on sale for $1.99 each when you participate in the Pick 5 (or More) & Save sale through April 9th, mix & match; Monopoly Bonus Ticket Item
- Print and use $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Honey Almond Cereal
- Or print and use $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
- Pay $1.49 each or $0.99 for the box of honey almond cereal
- Submit the $1/2 select Kellogg’s Cereals Ibotta cash back offer
- Final price = as low as $0.99, save up to 77%!
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*