New Post Honeycomb, Golden Crisp and Pebbles Coupons
Safeway has Post Honeycomb Cereal, Pebbles Cereal and Golden Crisp Cereal on sale for $2.50 a box through 9/28. There are a couple of coupons available that will bring the price down even further, to just $1.00 for Golden Crisp, $1.38 for Honeycomb, $1.00 for Cinnamon Pebbles and $1.87 for Fruit Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles after the sale and coupons. Normally $3.99 a box, you’ll save up to 75%.
- Post Golden Crisp Cereal on sale for $2.50 through 9/28
- Print and use $1.00 off 2 Post Golden Crisp, Honeycomb or Alpha Bits Cereal Coupon (2 prints available)
- Pay – $2.00
- Submit ibotta rebate for $1.00 cash back on any Golden Crisp
- Final price = $1.00
- Post Honeycomb Cereal on sale for $2.50 through 9/28
- Print and use $1.00 off 2 Post Golden Crisp, Honeycomb or Alpha Bits Cereal Coupon
- Pay – $2.00
- Submit ibotta rebate for $1.25 cash back on any 2 Honeycomb Cereals
- Final price = $1.38
- Post Cinnamon Pebbles Cereals on sale for $2.50 through 9/28
- Post Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles on sale for $2.50 through 9/28
Check out all the hot Post cereal coupons available in the ibotta app below. See how you can get Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal for just $1.38 with sale and coupon stack here.
If you are new to ibotta, read more about the free grocery cash back app and download it today. You will get an extra $10 cash back when you redeem your first rebate.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *