Oroweat Bread Coupon, Pay $1.49
The weather’s cooled down, so it’s the perfect time for delicious, hot meals from the oven. Homemade bread crumbs are used in so many dishes, and so easy to do – meatballs, baked “fried” chicken, mac and cheese, the list can go on and on. Or if you just need a loaf or two for toast or sandwiches, head into Safeway and take advantage of a sale on Oroweat bread and when you use an Oroweat Bread coupon, you’ll pay $1.49 after the deal. That means you’ll save 69%! The sale price is valid through October 3rd.
Oroweat Bread Coupon and Sale
- Pick up one (1) loaf of Oroweat Wide Pan Bread 24 oz. on sale for $2.49 through 10/3.
- Clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Bread 8/13 SS, exp. 11/13/17.
- Or clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Bread 9/10 SS, exp. 12/10/17.
- Final price = $1.49, a savings of 69%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *