Rubbermaid Brilliance Containers as Low as $7.09 & Water Bottles Only $3.89 After Sale & Coupon
I think I’m slightly obsessed with containers and organization. A place for everything and everything in it’s place. That’s what they say, right? This holds true in my kitchen as well. I love having good quality containers and water bottles on hand to keep things in order. I think the 30% off sale on Rubbermaid products, through March 13th, is calling my name. There is a great selection of items to choose from but we found two deals that have available coupons! Rubbermaid Brilliance Medium Deep, 4.7 cup, containers are on sale for $9.09, down from $12.99, but there is an available Ibotta rebate that will bring that cost down to $7.09! We also have a printable coupon available for $1.00 off Rubbermaid Hydration Bottles, bringing those down to only $3.89, a savings of 44%! Plus, these are a Monopoly ticket generator, so you’ll be able to get game markers to help you win great prizes. See how to play Monopoly at Safeway here.
Rubbermaid Sale and Coupon Deals
- Buy (1) Rubbermaid Brilliance Container, 4.7 cup, on sale for $9.09 (3/7 – 3/13); Monopoly Ticket item
- Redeem (1) $2/1 Rubbermaid Brilliance (Ibotta Deposit) [Any variety; Any size]
- Final Price = $7.09 after Ibotta rebate deposit
- Buy (1) Rubbermaid Hydration Bottle, 20 oz, on sale for $4.89 (3/7 – 3/13); Monopoly Ticket item
- Print and use (1) $1/1 Rubbermaid Hydration Bottle printable
- Final Price = $3.89
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*