Safeway Grand Re-Opening in Boulder
Are you in the Boulder area? If so, here are some fantastic offers! Check out the Safeway grand re-opening in Boulder this week, valid through 8/30. We’re talking Noosa Yoghurt $0.50, Earthbound Salad $1.50, La Croix $2.22, chicken breast or thighs $1.29, and more. The grand re-opening prices are valid in all three Boulder locations – Arapahoe, Baseline, and 28th.
Safeway Grand Re-Opening in Boulder
- $10 off your grocery purchase of $50 coupon valid at the three Boulder locations after in-ad coupon
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Cooked Potato Chips – 6.5 oz. $1.99, limit 3
- Earthbound Salads – 4 to 7 oz. $2.50 (2 for $5)
- Download the $1/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Salad – 4 to 7 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Or download the $2/2 Earthbound Farm Organic Salad – 4 to 7 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Or download the $2/2 Earthbound Farm Spicy Spinach or Sweet Kale Organic Salad – 4 to 4.5 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Or download the $0.75/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Salad – 4 to 7 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Or download the $0.50/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Salad – 4 to 7 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Or download the $1/2 Earthbound Farm Organic Salad – 4 to 7 oz. Just for U digital coupon, expires 9/12.
- Final price = as low as $1.50
- Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs $1.29 lb.
- Fresh Coho Salmon Fillets $6.99 lb.
- Fresh Cut Watermelon Bowl – 32 oz. $3.99
- In-store Roasted Turkey Breast $5.99 lb.
- La Croix Sparkling Water – 12 pk, 12 oz. cans $2.22 each (4 for $8.88), limit 4
- LARABAR Nutrtion Bars – 1.6 to 1.7 oz. $0.89 when you buy 6
- Print and use $0.50 off TWO any flavor/variety LARABAR Snacks, 2 prints.
- Or download the $0.50/2 LARABAR, UBER, or ALT bars or RENOLA pouches Just for U coupon.
- Or submit the $0.50/2 LARABAR, UBER, or ALT bars or RENOLA pouches SavingStar rebate.
- Final price = as low as $0.56 each when you use 2 print coupons that double to $1
- Mix and Match Desserts $1.00 (5 for $5)
- Noosa Finest Yoghurt – 8 oz. $1.50
- Print and use $0.50/1 Noosa Yoghurt, sign up required.
- Final price = $0.50
- Red, Green, or Black Grapes $0.88 lb.
What I love about each of the Boulder Safeway’s (besides all of them being stocked)
- Arapahoe – Amazing customer service, absolutely fantastic! The staff and store manager went above and beyond. The store manager sought out a knife for me during the Cuisinart promotion. Plus, they keep a clean store.
- Baseline – My home store, woohoo! I love the smiles, chit-chat, and helpfulness of all the employees. Plus, the produce manager, Bill, keeps the produce department fully stocked. Additionally, the bakery sells the best brookies in all of Boulder county.
- 28th St. – The natural and organic section in this store is thebomb-dot-com, seriously amazing. They have an amazing deli section, plus even a little bar where you can get Chinese – score! Also love the bulk section in this store. Plus, it’s neat and clean.
Have you entered for your chance to WIN 1 of 4 $50.00 gift cards to Safeway? The contest runs through 8/31 at 10 pm MDT and winners will be announced on Thursday, September 1st. Click here to find out more and enter the drawing.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *