siggi’s Yogurt For as Low as $0.38
Grab a quick afternoon snack option and save some dough. Safeway will have Siggi’s Yogurt on sale for $1.25 each October 18th through 24th. Pair this sale with a printable coupon and and ibotta rebate and you’ll pay just $.38 each cup. Normally $1.99, you’ll save 78%.
siggi’s Yogurt Deal
- Pick up two (2) siggi’s Whole Milk Non-Fat Yogurt 4.4-5.3 oz. on sale for $1.25, valid 10/18 – 10/24.
- Print and use $1/2 Siggi’s products Coupon.
- Pay $0.75 each.
- And Submit the $0.75/2 siggi’s Icelandic-Style Yogurt ibotta rebate.
- Final price = as low as $0.38, a savings of up to 78%!
If you are new to ibotta, be sure to read more about the free grocery cash back app and download it today. You’ll get an extra $10 bonus when you redeem your first rebate.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *