Signature SELECT Tortilla Chips $0.25 + Salsa $1.00 at Safeway = Perfect for March Madness
Wow, what a stellar opportunity to save on snacks for the basketball games! While you’re perusing deals at Safeway, make sure to grab Signature SELECT Tortilla Chips for $1.25 &/or Signature SELECT Salsa on sale for $2.00 through March 26th. Before you shop, download the $1/1 Signature SELECT Salsa Just for U digital coupon &/0r $1/1 Signature SELECT Tortilla Chips Just for U digital coupon and then use your Safeway card at the register. You’ll end up scoring a bag of chips for only $0.25 – save 83% – and a jar of salsa for $1.00 – save 64% – after the HOT offer!
Signature SELECT Tortilla Chips & Salsa Deals
- Pick up one (1) Signature SELECT Salsa 24 oz. on sale for $2.00 through March 26th
- Download the $1/1 Signature SELECT Salsa 16 to 24 oz. Just for U digital coupon, exp. 3/24
- Final price = $1.00, save up to 64%!
Tip: check your Just for U account for a possible personalized price. I ended up paying $0.75 for mine.
- Pick up one (1) Signature SELECT Tortilla Chips 9-10.5 oz. on sale for $1.25 through 3/26
- Download the $1/1 Signature SELECT Potato or Tortilla Chips 7 to 10.5 oz. Just for U digital coupon
- Final price = $0.25, save up to 83%!
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*