Safeway has a hot new sale on Star vinegar, olives and olive oil now through 9/25 through the Big Book of Savings. Match with printable or digital coupons for savings up to 70%. Even if you don’t need vinegar at the moment, it’s the time to buy and store in the pantry for when you need it because you will pay just $1.00 per bottle of vinegar. This is normally $3.79 at Safeway, so after the coupon, you save 70%. See the details below:
- Star Vinegar (White or Red Wine) 12 oz – $2.00 through 9/25
- Star Spanish Manzanilla Olives 21 oz on sale for $4.99 through 9/25
- Star Olives Spanish Queens 16 oz on sale for $5.99
- Star Extra Virgin Olive Oil 25.5 oz on sale for $6.99 through 9/25
The olive oil price is not that great, but the vinegar price is a stock up price, and the olives are a good price as well!
We are giving away $250 in Safeway Gift Cards to 5 lucky readers! Enter to win one of 5 $50.00 gift cards to Safeway. The contest runs through 8/31 at 10 pm MDT and winners will be announced on Thursday, September 1st. Click here to find out more and enter the drawing.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *