Right now is a perfect time to stock up on Quaker products at Safeway. They are on sale for $1.49 with the Buy 4, Save $2 Green Tag sale through March 8th. Just buy any 4 Green Tag sale items and you will save up to 67% on Quaker cereal.
This is an amazing price – in fact the lowest price across Colorado stores. You will save 50% over Walmart when you buy these items at Safeway.
See how the prices compare across King Soopers, Walmart and Target below:
- Quaker Captain Crunch Cereal on sale for $1.49. (Reg. $4.49, save 67%)
- Quaker Life Cereal or Oatmeal Squares Cereal 18-20 oz $1.49 (Reg. $4.49, save 67%)
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Dipps 5-8 ct $1.49 (reg $3.49, save 57%)
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal 10 ct $1.49 (Reg. $3.99, Save 63%)
- Quaker Oats 18 oz $1.49 (Reg. $3.99, Save 63%)
Image credit for all comparisons from the uGrocery app.
See all the Green Tag sale items to mix and match with these hot prices here.
Safeway has amazing deals! For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for Colorado. Your market may vary.*