Tillamook Creamery Collection Yogurt – New at Safeway
Walk down the yogurt aisle and you will find some new innovations from Tillamook on the shelf with its new line of yogurt as part of the Creamery Collection. Try the new yogurts with 13 – 14 grams of protein per cup for just 41.00 each with a new sale and coupon through the month of February.
Made with rBST-free milk and fruit harvested in the Pacific Northwest, it’s the perfect balance of creamy, tangy, and sweet. You won’t find any preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors here.
Tillamook Yogurt Flavors
- Oregon Blueberry paired with vanilla – part juicy blueberry and part velvety vanilla yogurt.
- Oregon strawberry paired with plain yogurt.
- Northwest Raspberry with blackberry
- Vanilla Bean
- Tillamook Creamery Collection Yogurt on sale for $1.50 through February 28th
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.00 off 2 Tillamook Creamery Yogurt
- Final Price = $1.00 each
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.