Van’s Frozen Waffles as Low as $1.00
My family is going through a phase of loving frozen waffles. I usually like to make homemade but the ready-made freezer options are really nice to have available. Safeway’s May Big Book of Savings shows a sale on Van’s Frozen Waffles, through June 3rd. They are priced at $3.00, down from $3.49, but we also have a printable coupon that will bring your cost down to only $2.00 out of pocket. Then, ibotta users, make sure to redeem your offer for $1.00 cash back on any variety of Van’s Waffles and it’s like paying only $1.00 a box! They have so many varieties including gluten-free and organic so you’ll be sure to find one you like!
Van’s Frozen Waffles Sale and Coupon Deal
- Buy (1) Van’s Frozen Waffle, 6 count box, on sale for $3.00 (4/30 – 6/3)
- Print and use (1) $1.00/1 Van’s Foods Product (can print 2 times)
- Submit offer for (1) $1.00/1 Van’s Waffles, any variety 6 ct box – Ibotta Rebate; May Redeem 5x
- Final Price = $1.00 after ibotta redemption
Since the coupon is good on any Van’s food item, and there are quite a few other Van’s offers on ibotta, check your account and see what other goodies you can score on the cheap! If you are new to ibotta, be sure to read all about the free cash back app and download it today! You can get an extra $10 cash back when you redeem your first rebate.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*