Welch’s Fruit Snacks Deal -> as Low as $0.50
Welch’s Fruit Snacks own! When you shop at Safeway October 24th – 30th, pick up Welch’s Fruit Snacks or Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks for $1.50. For the lowest price, use the $0.50/1 coupon located in the October 21st SmartSource insert (good on the Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks). The coupon will double to $1.00 at the register, dropping your final price down to just $0.50. You’ll save up to 83%!
Welch’s Fruit Snacks Coupons & Sale
- Pick up one (1) Welch’s Fruit or Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks 8-10 ct. on sale for $1.50 (valid 10/24 – 10/30)
- Clip and use $0.50/1 Welch’s Fruit Rolls Or Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks, Any 6 Count Or Larger Box – SS 10-21-18, exp. 12/01/18
- Or clip and use $0.75/2 Welch’s Fruit Snacks, Any 8 Oz. Or Larger Or 8 Count Or Larger Box – SS 10-21-18, exp. 12/01/18
- Or submit the $0.50/1 Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks Checkout51 cash back offer, exp. 10/24 11:59 PM
- Or submit the $1/2 Welch’s Fruit Snacks Checkout51 cash back offer, exp. 10/24 11:59 PM
- Final price = as low as $0.50, save up to 83%!
Stock up on other tasty Welch’s products October 24th – 30th:
- Welch’s 100% Cranberry Juice 60 oz. $2.50
- Welch’s 100% Grape Juice 64 oz. $2.50
- Clip and use $1.00/2 Welch’s 100% Juice, Any Non-Kosher 46 Oz., 64 Oz., 96 Oz. Or 10 Oz. Multi-Pack – RMN 09-30-18, exp. 12/09/18
- Final price = $2.00
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*