Banza Chickpea Pasta Sale and Coupon
Plant-based protein foods are all the rage right now. Try new Banza Pasta, made with 90% chickpeas for a great price at Safeway.
The new chickpea pasta is on sale for $2.49. Pair the sale with a cashback offer from ibotta to try the new pasta for just $1.49 a box.
Normally priced at $3.99 a box, you’ll save $2.50 each box, which is a 63% savings.
How does Banza Chickpea pasta compare to regular pasta?
Banza is high in fiber and protein and has 30% fewer net carbs than traditional pasta, and chickpeas have been shown to improve blood sugar control.
Ingredients – chickpeas, tapioca, pea protein, and xantham gum
- Banza Rotini Pasta – Per 2 oz serving, 190 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 45 mg. sodium, 32 grams of total carbs, 5 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar and 13 grams of protein.
- Barilla Rotini Pasta – Per 2 oz serving, 200 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 sodium, 42 total carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar and 7 grams of protein
- Barill Protein Rotini Pasta – per 2 oz serving – 190 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 sodium, 39 total carbs, 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar and 10 grams of protein
Banza Sale and Coupon Details
- Banza Chickpea pasta on sale for $2.49 through January 31st
- Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.00 back on Banza Pasta, limit 2
- Final Price = $.99 for 2 boxes
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *