Campbell’s Soup Coupons – Pay $.25 for Condensed and $1.00 for Well YES!
Wow, oh wow – what an awesome price on cooking essentials! I’m glad I held off a week on using my soup coupons, it’s going to pay off. Head over to Safeway where you’ll use your Campbell’s Soup coupons – only $.25 for condensed and $1.00 for Well YES! after the deal. That means you’re looking at saving up to 82% on condensed soups and 67% on Well YES! soup, awesome! The sale prices are valid September 20th – 26th.
Campbell’s Soup Coupons and Sale
- Campbell’s Condensed Soup 10.5-11.5 oz. $0.50 with the Just for U coupon, limit 6; valid 9/20 – 9/26 (Buy 4 – 6)
- Print and use Save 80¢ on any FOUR (4) Campbell’s® Condensed soup (2 prints available)
- or load Just for U Digital Coupon for $.80 off 4 Campbell’s Condensed Soups
- Or clip and use $0.40/4 Campbell’s Condensed Soups, Any – SS 09-10-17, exp. 11/05/17
- Final price = $.25 for 4 with print coupon, $.30 with digital coupon
If you buy 6 – you’ll pay $.33 each
- Campbell’s Well YES! Soup 16.1-16.3 oz. on sale for $2.00; valid 9/20 – 9/26.
- Print and use Save 75¢ on any ONE (1) Well Yes!® soup
- Final price = $1.00
See all the new printable Campbell’s Soup Coupon and print quickly and easily from this widget below:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *
2 thoughts on “Campbell’s Soup Coupons – Only $.25 for Condensed and $1.00 for Well YES!”
Does not the 80/4 coupon double to 100/4? Thus making final price for the condense soups $0.25 (vice $0.30)? Or has Safeway stopped doubling coupons under $1.00?
Asking, because after yesterday at King Soopers where two different stores told me they would no longer accept ANY internet printed coupons (and one even said they would not take a Catalina coupon printed at King Soopers!) I would not be surprised to see doubling end at Safeway.
Yes! It was an error. I caught it while doing the matchup and just updated the post. Thank you for your note! Safeway is still doubling coupons. No need to be concerned about that going away.