Gatorade and Propel Beverages Sale – $0.44 to $0.69
Keep yourself hydrated this summer for less this week at Safeway! Gatorade, including their line of Propel Electrolyte and Fitness Water, are on sale for $0.69 each when you buy 12 or more in a single transaction. Plus, Ibotta users can save even more! There is a $0.25 cash back offer for the Gatorade Zero variety, that you can redeem for up to 5 times per receipt. So go ahead, mix & match 12 bottles of Gatorade and Propel. You’ll pay just $0.44 each for 5 bottles of Gatorade Zero and $0.69 for the other 7 bottles of your choice! That’s a grand total of $7.03 for all 12 bottles!
Gatorade & Propel Sale and Cash Back Deals
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher 32 oz. $0.69 when you buy 12 or more, mix & match (7/11 – 7/17)
- Submit $0.25/1 Gatorade Zero, 32 oz. bottle Ibotta cash back offer – redeem up to 5 times per receipt
- Final price = $0.44 with Ibotta redemption
- Propel Electrolyte 25.4 oz. $0.69 when you buy 12 or more, mix & match (7/11 – 7/17)
- Propel Fitness Water 24 oz. $0.69 when you buy 12 or more, mix & match (7/11 – 7/17)
If you are new to Ibotta, be sure to read all about the free cash back app and download it today! Check how I’ve earned over $1,900 so far using Ibotta! You can get an extra $10 cash back when you redeem your first rebate so get started today!
Make sure to check out some of the latest coupons available to print, right here at SuperSafeway!
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*