General Mills Cereal Coupons, Pay as Low as $1.24 for Family Size
Whether you’re baking, eating breakfast, or getting your snack on – General Mills and Safeway are here to help you save BIG. While you’re shopping, use your General Mills Cereal coupons, pay as low as $1.24 for family size boxes of cereal. You’ll save up to 79% after the deal! The sale price is valid 5/3 – 5/9
General Mills Cereal Coupons and Sale
- General Mills Family Size Cereal (pictured Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, Reese’s Puffs, Cocoa Puffs) 20.5-22.9 oz. $2.49 Fab 5 save $5 participating product. Mix and Match
- Print and use $1/1 General Mills Cheerios – coupon of the week, print as soon as possible
- Or print and use $0.75/1 General Mills Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Trix – coupon of the week, print as soon as possible
- Or submit the $1/2 General Mills Big G or Nature Valley Cereal SavingStar rebate
- Or clip and use $1.00/3 General Mills Big G Or Natural Valley Cereal: Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Reese’s Puffs, Fiber One, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix, Total, Wheaties, Dora the Explorer, Oatmeal Crisp, Raisin Nut Bran, Basic 4, Star Wars, Girl Scouts, Tiny Toast, Baked Oat Bites, Honey Oat Clusters, Chocolate Oat Clusters, Chocolate Oat Bites, Raisin Oat Clusters, Any Boxes – SS 04-09-17, exp. 05/20/17
- Or download the $1/2 Big G Cereals Just for U digital coupon
- Submit the $0.25/1 cereal ibotta rebate
- Final price = as low as $1.24, a savings of up to 79%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *